Sunday, June 21, 2009

Romances don't rewind

School, school, school. As usual school, and my putting in of effort at laughing.
Nothing much, went for a haircut, a real haircut. No more sloppy Darryl. just reached home and here i am, can't get to sleep. Just came home from drinking, once again, with the usual peeps.
Met Melrize and friends to drink too, after which sent the girls home, and ate dinner/supper/breakfast and went our separate ways. Reached home around 5, nua a while then on lappy.




Guess it takes time.
And thanks to everybody who've been giving me advice, who've been saying i'm an ass. Lol.
All i have to say is, yeah i think i'm an ass, i'm too naive.
It's not as if if i'm sad, i'm worrying, my hearts aching, she'll care.
Yeah, i pinned my hopes too high.
Joey: You care less, you win the game.
I guess it's how things work.

You left, without saying goodbye.

No comments: