Monday, June 22, 2009

How this world turns cold, and breaks through my soul

Up till this point, you still can't forget her right, Darryl. But i just can't stop thinking bout stuffs, nvm. And ok ppl, stop lecturing me bout it.. I know, nobody cares if i'm weeping my ass off, but i just can't get my mind off it. But if you do, just tell me you do.


Try to get your emotions right and get back on track. Waiting for her, loving her doesn't mean you have to be sad and angry at every single thing she does. Loving her means respecting her, if you love her, when she;s happy you will also be happy right? I know it's no use asking you to get over, i know its not easy. But loving her doesn't mean you need to have her by your side, loving her means that as long as you're able to see her happy and well, you'll be happy too. As long as she needs help, you'll be there to help her. Its like being her guardian angel.

Ah chan said that to me, but i don't think i can do it. And yeah, see the last two words. So yah, stay happy k, i've told you for don't know how many times, you know who you are, if you're reading this. Though i doubt you will be. Nvm, nobody will understand. Anyway, i find it too much a coincidence, someone saying these two words to me, which meant a lot to us. Meant. And now, my laptop's mic is spoiled. I just find it too coincidental, just that Fate thinks its April's Fool everyday for me.

Anyway, had a good chat with Wan abang and talked bout several stuff. Wan, though i knew you for like only a few weeks, you really treat me like your brother sia. I hope you take good care of yourself, work hard and thanks for all the advice. I really value what you said to me, hope to see you soon. Take care bro.

hello says:
*must be strong
*no use we cry for girl
*must be a bit harsh to them
*hehe

hello says:
*haha
*u cannot love the girl 100%
*must be 50% only

Though what abang said was quite true and realistic, but still, i love this lady 101%, i've never felt this way before.. Towards you, i did stuff i didn't do. Towards you, i was willing to sacrifice.

Whenever i think of all the lil memories you left with me, i'll just start dropping tears....
And yeah, i can do it. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.


I think.

I'm still here waiting for you, please do know.
Just know i'm here, whenever you need me i'll be waiting for you.

No comments: