Thursday, June 18, 2009

helpless when she smiles

Couldn't get to sleep last night. I'm happy when i can help my friends, especially in relationship problems. But then. nvm. school, forced myself to laugh today, laugh at the tiniest thing even.
school ended, went back to pasir ris meet Chian and friends at ehub. then went to find Jesslyn the dumbo for while. then went central find them. then drink again. drink drink drink.

and again, i wondered to myself millions of stuff in my mind.
was i that easy to forget.
the night before i went off, we went to Fort Canning, we walked and looked at people, the lil jokes we shared and you being scared.
my heart was at my throat when you held my hand, i didn't know how to react.
June 3rd, it all began with all the confessions and i was so darn happy.
just after 2 or 3 days, you gave up on me. totally.
nobody understands how i feel.
it's the worse feeling in the world, thought that we would be happy tgt just like a mere 2 weeks ago.
the feeling of jealousy, the feeling of being doubted, the feeling of being given up on without a damn reason. fuck you Darryl.
i bet you won't even be looking at this, even if you do you won't feel anything anymore.
yeh, i'm someone who won't ever be in your heart. but remember, i said i'll be happy if you do, just know, i'll be right here whenever you need me.



Melrize,: Hi sumei! trying to cheer up..
Afeeeeeeeeq: lol, zamzam another day soon man. call la call la catch me catch me.
(Denise): lol you are so retarded! hahaha
fee horr: asshole.. talk to me soon.
Joyce Joysie: i got no boobs to expose la idiot. smile more. yes you weirdo!
Shannon: wtf alan like me i also dowan..
Xela: LOL!!
Chian: don't lecture me.. idiot dumbasss.
Felicia =): thks for the encouragement. lol.
nadia: lol, hair irritating leh... LIAN.
Christian: haha, alright brother.
JESS!E: huh..
JKSH: aiya.. lol.
YX!: you also la. cb. lol

No comments: