Sunday, June 21, 2009

I was just play a game i was losing all along

Happy Father's day daddy, love you dad.
Thanks for sharing the happiness with me all these years, thanks for bringing me joy all my life. I love you more than any other sons who love their dads in the world.

From, your beloved son.




A friend of mine said these to me:


oh. k. my point is that, its a game. she's just another girl la. She know how to play the game, thats why you end up getting hurt cause you developed feelings for her. and you might say she got feelings for you too, but what do you really know? You are not her what. She can send you sweet messages, what makes you think she can't send it to other guys?


Sometimes, when a girl and guy comes together, they flirt, they kissed and stuffs. Its a casual r/s. A lot of ppl are like this nowadays. But then when one of the party put in feelings, thats when you end up getting hurt.

So you want play, gotta tell yourself its a game, no feelings involved.

Sound very cheap and slutty, but thats how it works.

Sounds like a disgrace to the human kind, but yeh why does it have to be true.
Thanks Joyce, thanks Joey. You cheer up too Denise, you forget, i also forget, forget tgt. People are heartless, we have to be too, take it as a valuable lesson learnt. :)

No comments: