Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I guess, it's goodbye..

School's started, everything's back on track. Went IKEA ytd with Ah Joyce, Ah Feeq, Ah Wei, and Ah Wei's gf Ah Pei. Hahaha. Had lots of laughters especially, then around 8+ Ah Wei and Feeq went home, leaving and and the weirdo. Ask her want go where dunno dunno in the end also go home. Become your maid liddat. Asshole. Lol.



I've been pondering a lot since like, a week ago.

I wondered what i did, to make you give up on me so easily, in such a short period of time, a few days.
I wondered what i did, to let you walk right in and out of my life, that easily.
I wondered, what am i to you now.
I wondered, am i even a friend to you now.
I can vividly remember, the first day i saw you through the webcam, you really caught my eye.
I remember, you said i was persistent in knowing you.
I didn't care about what i was doing which i usually didn't.
After that, you caught my heart, in which you were kept in the dark.
I can remember the night before i went off, i looked into your beautiful eyes, trying to tell you, I love you.
My entire life, i'd never care to look at a girl the way i looked at you that night, but on that very night, i did.
Up till this point, i still don't know what i did to make you give up on me, but yeh, there's only one thing i regret. I wished i didn't go to Aussie. What an ass, Darryl.
It's kind of obvious you've changed, towards me.
But nevertheless, i'm tired of worrying, tired of gripping on false hopes, tired of waiting cos i don't wna be the one who always takes the first step.
And now i realise, i'm never gonna be the one in your heart..

Seriously, no words could describe how i feel, maybe, only songs could?
Whatever it is, stay happy, with him i guess....
If one day, the feelings could be retrieved, or you'd change your mind, i'll still be here, though i doubt the day would ever come.



You say you gotta go and find yourself
You say that you're becoming someone else
Don't recognize the face in the mirror looking back at you

You say you're leaving as you look away
I know there's really nothing left to say
Just know I'm here whenever you need me I'll wait for you

So I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you, come back to me

Take your time, I won't go anywhere
Picture you with the wind in your hair
I'll keep your things right where you left them
I'll be here for you

Oh and I'll let you go, I'll set your free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you, come back to me

And I hope you find everything that you need
I'll be right here waiting to see
You find you, come back to me

I can't get close if you're not there
I can't get inside if there's no soul there
I can't face you, I can't save you
It's something you'll have to do

So I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you, come back to me
Come back to me

So I'll let you go, I'll set you free
And when you've seen what you need to see
When you find you, come back to me

And I hope you find everything that you need
I'll be right here waiting to see
You find you, come back to me

You find you, come back to me
When you find you, come back to me
When you find you, come back to me


Come back to me-David Cook

No comments: