Saturday, June 20, 2009

Confess all the faith that I once had in you

It's just like you're alrdy a part of my life, i can't stop thinking about stuff which links to you. I can't stop worrying for you, and i don't wna contact you.. Someone please help me take my mind off all these stuff.
Inside, i hope you know i'm dying.

And if i'd die right now, i'll still not get the old you back.
I can't stop worrying for you, even though i'm a nobody to you now.
Yeah, i have to accept the fact that you left without me, but i just can't.
I have to accept the fact that the other guy now is way better than me, he can make you happy.

And again, flashback starts when you sent me sweet messages and asked if i was falling for you, and it mattered to you. Now, it's a completely different case, i'm like a total stranger to you now.
Whenever Your Guardian Angel is played, emotions just starts taking over..

Please just take care of yourself, please be happy.
Nobody will like being kept in the dark, yet i am, nobody loves the agony of being left all alone in just a short period of time, yet i am.

And yet, i'm still loving this lady while she did all these.
It's hard for me to accept when such stuff happens, and i'll soon be numb to the surroundings when i reach a point where i think i can't control anymore.
But it's alright, i'll still be here waiting for you to come back, if you will..

and to you, guy. you'd better treat her as all your life, if not i won't care how ppl see me as and not just sit there watch you make her unhappy. you'd better love her with all your heart, if not i'm not letting you off either.

Darryl needs a break.

No comments: