Saturday, June 6, 2009

no surprise

firstly, i miss you, real bad..

secondly, shannon please read my essay i left for you in msn. lol. esssaaaaay hor.

thirdly, i wna go home.

fourthly, thks Felicia for the motivation. greatly appreciated. haha.

fifthly, yx pls cheer up so you can make me laugh. LOL. cheer up la ok.

sixth, alex peh i heard smth bout you, can faster share with me? hahahahahaha



you fucking irk me, your bloody actions and whatsoever. please, don't be everybody's bootlicker when you were a hypocrite.


Baby, where are you? you know you've got me really worried, i feel so helpless over here while you don't even give me a reply or whatsoever. i've been waiting for you on msn since 5, yet to no avail. everytime i see an msn pop up, it gives me a false hope. baby, it really worries me a lot. seriously, if that guy's harrassing you again, i don't know what i'll do next. baby, please, give me a reply will you?

No comments: