Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Before the worst comes.

Enterprise formal day


Formal/Informal/Christmas tree -.-Look at ths size of his blazer.Student or Faci?

Looking forward to hols, though not looking forward to the changing of classes.
Cabot-ed class today, leaving like 5 person in class.
Getting tired of lessons, especially programming.





I'm sorry, if i'm not good enough.
Bro though i just got to know you, its nice talking to you, cos you seem to understand a lot.




And the only chance we have of moving on,
is as slim as a feather.
Started off as ordinary friends, and slowly we enjoyed each other's company.
Text msgs were a whole lot of fun, and i could vividly rmb the first morning call you gave me.
I hope we would never be apart, with your name alrdy tattooed across my heart.
And I noticed the change between us, the change in you.


iamdaaarryl.livejournal.com

No comments: