Sunday, July 26, 2009

Any other way.

I want holidays now. I hate today, don't ask why.



I give it my all, i don't feel any effort coming from you.
I don't know what to do anymore, i want the old you back.
I'm speechless, i'm helpless.
I try to keep everything inside, but to no avail.
It isn't easy to keep everything inside, trying to wear a mask.
It just comes out like a river, once i let it out.
I'm sorry, i know i'm not good enough for you.
But i'm still waiting, and i hate waiting.
But just for you, i'll still wait because i love you.
I just need more attention from you.
I need a listening ear, now..
I just hope to share your burdens, share your problems.
But i don't know a single thing you're always dwelling about, have you put yourself in my shoes to think how i feel all the time?
All i want to know, is what you're thinking..

I can't change you, i can't control you.
It all depends on you now, because i think its time we should, the day has long came.
I love you.

No comments: