Saturday, July 4, 2009

Savouring the moments

The feeling of stepping in to the place where i met great friends, where i had tons of fun and where i spent my best 5 years of my life; was unexplainable. The feeling of getting to see the people who helped me took a leap in education, the people whom i faced everyday. It was great, maybe more than awesome. The intensity of being back to the place where my brothers and i first met, where we did stupid stuff which i shall not mention(HAHA!). But it was really wonderful to step back to that once-awful place again, PRCS.

PRCS 10th Anni was really fun, getting to meet familiar faces once again, though it makes me feel kinda old now. Hahahah. Lazy to elaborate more, it was just awesomeeeee. Took lotsa photos, but sadly not with my camera cos i don't have one. So peepos who have my photos please send me through msn or tag me on facebook, tyvm!

Went E-hub to catch Ice Age 3, not 3D though, but was still not bad, quite touching ah. You should catch it! Lol. Lazy to type more, off to DotA soon!


Photobucket
Ball&Jessie
My new girlfriend. HAHA joking!
Photobucket
I felt so lucky. LOL
Photobucket

More pictures another time!

No comments: