Sunday, November 28, 2010

Questions.

There are always many questions in Life that nobody would be able to answer. Obviously, I have many questions i would want to ask, but i don't know who i should ask.

Why did Darren go away so soon? He hasn't fulfilled many things. I still look at your photo every night before I sleep. Even when i board a bus i would see your face because there's a photo of you in my card holder whereever i go. Why? Why did you have to go. I really feel that i lost a part of my life. Sometimes, there is just a feeling i would feel, have you really left us?

From time to time, the feeling of you leaving us and the fact that i cannot accept, strucks me. It's horrible, because nobody would be there for me again. Sigh..


Am i really such a bad person? I know i'm quiet, but it's not like i want it to be like this. I know i'm not likeable. Because i know i have a kiam pa bin and i don't talk much. I don't like to mingle with people. I know i'm controlling you, but put yourselves in my shoes. Why don't people ever think for me? And people just expect me to think for them. Why?

Why do people just have to listen to stories and not bother to find out about the fact?
I'm really tired, i don't know if i can still take all of these, i'm sorry.

No comments: