Monday, November 15, 2010

A part of Life

Dear Darren,

Where are you now?! Its been 2 weeks since you fell asleep and you haven't visited me in my dreams. You want liao is it? Well, school has been mundane without you. In actual fact, my life is rather boring without you brother. I've just done two UT and tomorrow is the third one. Please bless me from up there that I will do well alright? Heehee.

Its really different without you here- imagine how much time we used to spent before you pangseh-ed me. We go to school tgt with Sharm and I, while we wait for you at White Sands. We have a light breakfast at W4 before going to class, we'll meet during the first break for a proper meal, traffic light for a smoke, and we'll chill for an hour or so at our 'zai dui'. Then, we'll plan where to go after school or after you've left Sharmaine's house in the night.

Sometimes, you'll just call me randomly after leaving Sharm's house. You would always call and hurry me saying "Quick come down now i reaching alr". And whenever I took my time, you would call for at least 3 times. Then we would have long chats at my void deck till at least 5am. I remember there was once you came up to my house to check something using my laptop, you played the guitar and we were starving then. You even had to cook maggie mee for me because idk how to. Hahaha. I can still remember all that vividly, remembering how you would always tease me but you took care of me at the same time.

I miss you Darren, when my time is up, I hope i will get to see you again because I would wanna kick your ass and slap the back of your neck so badly. You always say i pangseh you because of girls, now you pangseh me so suddenly and never come back already. Why you like that ah?

Just wanna say, I won't forget you brother. Clement, Yw, Rayson, Ji, Jeff, Shannon, Shawn and I won't ever forget you.

See you this coming 30th.
With ♥,
Darryl

No comments: