Monday, September 14, 2009

Seems like you were just here yesterday.

I'm up so early, wow. For nothing -.-
Still been slacking around all day for the past weeks, hols don't end so soon please.
I need a job like now!
Call me out if you're free my friends, i've nothing to do at home (:
I'm starting to like this holiday mood!
I need more clothes, but I'm broke most of the times.
Have been quite unlucky recently, don't wish to talk about it -.-





I just wanna live each day as it goes by,
I don't want you to hang around in my mind be it everything I do,
I just hope time can be rewinded, I wanna go back to the past.
But its simply impossible,
'Cos everything's changed,
More and more things I shouldn't know has been revealed to me,
And it causes a tremendous pain in my heart.
Since you've told me that you've stopped loving me,
I've alrdy tried forgetting you,
But it seems impossible too.
I may seem happy and laughing on the outside,
But its all just a facade,
I can't seem to get my mind off the load,
I can't seem to stop thinking of you.
Study hard girl,
You'll soon meet a much better guy than me,
You deserve better.
As a friend, I'll be there for you through it all.
At least you've left vivid memories in my head,
I'll never forget them.

Nicotine low.

No comments: