Thursday, September 17, 2009

If I could, I'd rewind this whole thing.

INTENDED to went job hunting, but I just couldn't wake up before 2pm.
Don't call me when I'm asleep cos i'll never speak more than 3 words. Haha!

Brother from another mother \m/
Say HI to Darrelina, my sister :D



I simply ponder what I've done, which makes me deserve such treatment and results.
Even the closest brothers of mine, I'm starting to doubt my trust towards them.
From those whom I've literary watched them grow up till now, their trust from me has actually decreased.
I just can't believe my ears when I heard the ugly truth, I'm so disappointed in both of you.
There's nothing I can do anymore, take care and treat her well bro.



If I could I'd pull it up and rewind,
To the time before you went away,
Wish I could go back to yesterday,
If I could I'd pull it up and rewind,
To the time when it was just you and me,
Oh, how we were inseparable

No comments: