Thursday, September 3, 2009

My only one.

"Taking the last ciggarette out of my Marlboro box,
throwing the box out of the window,
lighting the last stick.
Smelling the breath of smoke,
it makes me wonder a lot of things.
Thinking back, rewinding a month or two,
those memories make me smile to myself while tearing.
Nicotine running in my blood,
feeling the kick of the last ciggarette on my lips.
While all these were occurring,
you were all that's on my mind.
Everything that i do,
you're the first thing that comes to mind.
All that i do,
I do it for you.
Looking through my inbox,
I realised, i didn't delete a single message of yours since the first day we texted.
Looking at those msgs, it makes me smile to myself, to my phone once again.
I don't want anything, cos i don't expect anything anymore.
All i want, is you to be happy"

No comments: