Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'm so so bored. Everyday is so boring. No plans no nothing, in the end its either Ehub or lan lan lan. Boring~

At least today's a little more eventful. Woke up. Accompanied dad and mom to pray. I'm a filial son alright. After that, went to meet sotongress, then lunch/dinner for her at coffee express, Alex, Alan and Philbert came over to find us because Alex and Alan went to get their pay from JustAcia. As usual, dumb Alan forgot to bring his uniform to return to them and he went home to get it and met us later on. After that, woah this is exciting.

I feel so bad, but omfg being a stalker is kinda fun lol. I shouldn't say this out, so bad hahaha. Took many twittish pictures, especially Alex.

Omfg I can't believe I posted this picture.





God, bless me with good results for my O's. I swear I won't do stupid things anymore. I won't ogle at girls anymore. Just help me this one last time and I would do anything. Lol!

No comments: