Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year to one and all, short and tall, fat and thin, young and old! Happy 2009!

Now now, my wishes for the year 2009.

I hope my friends and I stay as close as possible like the present
I hope to get a O level result with 15-18points L1R4 with a pass in Maths and English
I hope to get into TP Business, Leisure&Resort Management or hopefully Law&Management(Don't laugh)

I hope Daddy stays as healthy as possible, FYI he's gonna be 61 this year
I hope Mommy finds a higher paying job, stays healthy too
I hope Sister stops irritating me, finds a better paying job, and please don't marry that idiot

And now my wishes for my friendssss!

I hope Alex Yap finally gets to be with _ _ _ _ _ _ although I think its impossible, I hope he gets into his desired school and course after getting results. Thanks for never failing to make me laugh after 11 LONG years.

I hope Alan Law does some soul searching and finds out how many million hours he has been sleeping in his life and finally slaps himself awake and study harder, and also please trim your bush. Thanks for always making me smile even when I'm in a foul mood, because you're always the last to know about things and when you ask about it, surprisingly it makes me laugh.

I hope TGX finally gets to touch Samuel's G SP_T, LOL. Hope you finally settle down with ONE girl, and hope you get into your desired school and course. Oh, thanks for your advice and stuff, although your advice are always, crap. LOL, continue making me laugh by dancing like a shemale and saying things without thinking!

I hope YX becomes less sweaty. LOL. Hope you get into your desired school and course, and also your GIRL(s). Thanks, thanks for making me laugh when you're even not doing anything. Hahaha.

I hope Christian finally finds his dream girl, and get into his vet course in TP. Thanks for always scolding me when I'm about to do stupid stuff, you're really matured at times, yes I said AT TIMES.

I hope Lau Wei Ji also finally stops honging, settle with one girl and see you in TP too. Yeah, thanks for scolding me when I'm about to do stupid things too, thanks for the night at your house (: LOLLLL

As for Philbert, I hope you do well for your N's this year and stop ogling at girls. Thanks, thanks for sharing the joy whenever you see a chiobu. Hahahaha, you're growing up fast, bro.

I hope Michelle finally gets over Alex(shit i'm dead), and please stop lying to me. I hope you get into TP too. Thanks for the sweets, and thanks for letting me chu qi on you everytime. You never go hospital good enough alrdy. Lol.

I hope Denise gets a GOOD boyf this year, hopes she finally decides whether she wants to go to poly or JC, finally grows up and not be a mommy's girl anymroe. Haha! Yeah, catch up soon, all the best for our O's results, see you soon!

I hope Joyna Chuaaaaaa admits she's still in love with her baby! Lol! Okay, jokes aside. I hope for my good friend Joyna Chua to sleep more in the night, and not doze off in the day so frequently, get into a good course in TP, and also grow taller!

(Look at my pretty pretty hair)

As for you, my baby/sotongress, I hope you'll grow taller, don't always make me worry for you, make me laugh more, love me more. I hope you'll get into TP with me, if I could. Lol.

Thanks for never failing to make me laugh, especially when you say you're slim like a model, and whenever I say that Fiona Xie is my girlfriend, you'll say you're Fiona Xie. I feel very comfortable with you, although you just got close with us recently. Yes, we will definitely have many mroe happy moments together. And, I never skip my meals hor, my stomach don't wnna take in more food i cannot help it TT Oh, and ah, I'm not skinny, is..........
FIT :D

Okay, I'm lazy to type more. Happy New Year once again, and may all my wishes come true.

No comments: