Saturday, January 17, 2009

As usual, slacked around these few days, went back to school on Thursday with Ji and Gx, actually wanted to submit the JAE form, but still couldn't make up my mind. In the end we went back again just now in the late morning. While touring around school, many familiar faces asked me the same question; how the hell did I slim down. Did I really slim down that much? Hah. Hopefully, I'll get into TP, any course will do. Because I don't wnna get into RP which I most probably will, if I get into RP and the course they offer me isn't of my interest, I'll most likely take up a private diploma at MDIS. Right, we have a new place to slack around with, although not very new.

Hopefully my friends, after we get into poly/private diploma school or whereever we end up, I know we'll all make new friends, but still, I hope we'll still meet up every now and then, don't lose contact.

Not bad uh, those few idiots now always come my house stay till late or stayover. But quite fun laaa, I enjoy their accompany.

Although you always don't let me piggyback you, give you a lift on the bike, I'll still be always here for you (:



PeiJie Lol, hopefully I'll get into TP.
Denise Hahaha, decided SP or TP?
Fee Yeah, study hard yeah. See you soon.
Christian FYI, my dog's a male, and maybe, your sensitive part has some weird smell that attracts him. LOL
B Heh, I lazy to update ah, shortshort one also can laaaaaaaaaaaaaa (:

No comments: