Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Thaaaank you peeepos for accoompanying me for the whole day on my b'day. Went to WWW, they treat me eat ice cream, pizza and cake! Hahahaa thanksss. Love you all. Anyway, tm'r the last day of O's.

HAHAHAH I'M FREE YAY.


Anyway, you. What kinda friend are you. Bomber. Bomb bomb bomb. One side you say one thing, another side you say another thing. Wtf is this, v fun ah? I wnna scold you fuck your mom also cannot, your mom's too good to me. Go what escape, ppl jio you go you say you jio us go, make use of us. Your ass ah. Tmd. Because of you, me and someone had to quarrel. You bastard, thought you said to others don't make friends with me? You still come FF with me, call me say this say that? You need money, i lend you. You never return, i didn't kp you. Then what, you take it for granted? And then what, got girlf still hong other girls? Please la, stop saying things that contradict your fucking actions. I hope you read this. LNB, fuck off.

No comments: