Wednesday, November 19, 2008

15, 16 and 17 Nov, spent all 3 days at chalet, Costa Sands.

Chalet was fun laaa, the chalet taught me many things. One of the many things are: NEVER EVER sleep with Belvin or Alan, because Belvin, he pulls my hair for nothing when he's alseep, and ALAN, he will tremble all of a sudden, you look at him, he starts laughing and whispers to you "She's a chikopek" and "This house is haunted"
Alright, some pictures only.

Looks kinda stupidd.

My fat "Mom"








All takn by different passers-by LOL


After prom, went around walk walk.

One of my best buds, and didn't turn up for prom. Asshole.


Baby, i love you!


Its 4am.




Shaaaagged.

No more studying, no more exams, no more SCHOOL, life is totally different. How I miss school. And all the people at school, especially teachers. Sigh.

No comments: