Tuesday, November 18, 2008

14Nov 2008
Alright, prom wasn't as fun as last year but indeed its worth being memorable. 5 years flashed just like that, and I'm out of PRCS alrdy. I'm gonna miss schl, seriously. Had to do a speech for my class and goddamn it, I was the first one up. Okay, pictures for prom and I'll update about aftermath of prom and chalet tmr. Dead beat, 4nights without sleep. Approximately.
Grace Low said we're a bunch of paikias, so she wanted to be an Ah Lian for a day.

Trembling bodoh!

Mr Collins








HurHur.

























Deniseee!



I dare not say anything bad, because I have to pay a HUGE price for it.

Mrs Lim, our Sec1 Science teacher.

Gossip gossip!




Ng Cheng Keong!
Ohmygod, there he goes again.
Joyna Chua! You're hot!

Fenggg.

Michelle Lim!

Going crazzzzzy.

Awww, I love you Ji ji.








No comments: