Sunday, August 9, 2009

Moment of truth, is never gonna come.

Still the same, slacking around these few days. If you're bored come 230 we'll all entertain you. Lol. Woke up at 4 today, went ehub find Jeremy and co. As usual, walked around around around and ended up at 230 again. Tmr, have to wake up early -.-

Happy National Day.

Every now and then, I knew what to say,
But you weren't there to hear it.
Those lines in my head,
Can't be spouted out cos you always don't have the time.
You'll never notice.
To be loved, to be loved

What more could I ask for?



This isn't my heart,
I'm not gonna waste unappreciated efforts


All I can say is, stop lying Darryl.
I detest the way you're treating me now, every single bit of it.
If you wanna end it, please tell me.
"Every girl finds their guy bored after a while, haves some fun, comes back to the guy."
I don't believe in this, i don't.

I can't wait forever.

If you don't love me anymore, please tell me straight, I don't wanna live in self denial.

No comments: