Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday, 2nd Dec
Went to watch Wild Child (If I'm not wrong cos i can't seem to rmb things that happen recently).
After that went to central walk walk, which was like alrdy 10+ 11+ and a rare visitor was with us, so they came over to my house and accompanied me till morning cos i was gonna leave for Vietnam the next morning. So nice of them! Lol.

Wednesday, 3rd Dec
Headed for airport at around 6, slacked in airport and boarded the plane around 745am. The journey was only 1hour 35mins to Vietnam from Singapore, which is kinda fast. Reached there, cabbed to the hotel, and it was an eye-opener for me, the traffic in Vietnam is horrible. The traffic lights are like Mr Robin Yap, nobody cares about them. And, everyody was looking at my suspenders. What's so weird about that? Lol. Vietnamese people are exteremly impatient, they'll swerve to the side of the road and overtake the car in front of them, and start honking like nobody's business, and that's what irritates me the most. Damn noisy. Met up with mom's Vietnamese friend, went for dinner tgt and went back to the hotel for a night's sleep.

Thursday, 4th Dec
Woke up for breakfast, headed to Ben Thanh Market. Damn crowded, and Vietnamese shopkeepers are a nuisance, they pester you to buy their stuff, keep touching you and speak a language you don't evn know to you, and i was alrdy fed up with one of them, which made me nearly pick up a fight in a country i've never been to before. He said "cheap buy", which sounded like "cb" with their accent, until my sister told me its cheap buy. Kinda embarrassing yeah. Went to various shopping centres, and Vietnam is seriously very very outdated. After that i forgot what happened.

Friday, 5th Dec
Went for a one day tour on the outskirts of Vietnam, the sceneries were very nice. Only that i had to sit on the boat for a 1hour long journey. And 3hour long bus journey. Lol. After that i forgot what happened too.

Saturday, 6th Dec
Actually i seriously forgot what happened.

Sunday, 7th Dec
Went for last minute shopping, and my mom and sister went to do their nails, make me wait like an idiot, but to my surprise there was free internet :D Then, went back to hotel and cabbed to airport. Oh, and Vietnam cab is good, a trip from like Pasir Ris to Bedok costs only SGD$1.20 ! Cheappppp. Lol. Sit aeroplaneee back to SIngapore T3 ! Then went home, usual clique came to my house and some stayed over. And GXXXX, wnna me to post your pictures? And about your favourite position (:

No comments: