Thursday, December 18, 2008

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE.
1. Name : Darryl
2. Birth date : 08/11/91.
3. Current status : Huh?
4. Eye colour : Never notice
5. Hair colour(s) : Black.
6. Righty or Lefty : Right.

LAYER2 : ON THE INSIDE.
1. My heritage : Singaporean ?
2. Fears : Cockroach (Xiasuay sia.)
3. My weaknesses : Short-tempered
4. My perfect pizza : Any pizza is perfect for me!

LAYER3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.
1. My thoughts first waking up : Today go where?
2. My bedtime : 3-4+am
3. My most missed memory : Secondary school.

LAYER4 : MY PICK.
1. Pepsi or Coke : Either one.
2. McDonald's or Burger King : Either one.
3. Single or Group dates : Either one, lol!
4. Adidas or Nike : Preferably Adidas
5. Tea or nestea : None
6. Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
7. Cappuccino or coffee : Cappuccino.

LAYER5 : DO YOU..
1. Smoke : Naaaah!
2. Curse : Yes!
3. Take a shower : Who doesn't -.-
4. Have a crush : LOL,
5. Think you've been in love : I am!
6. Go to school : HOPEFULLY Poly next year.
7. Want to get married? Errr, yeah.
8. Believe in youself : Not everytime.
9. Think you're a health freak : No.

LAYER6 : IN THE PAST
1. Drank alcohol : Yes. Now too.
2. Gone to the mall : Yes, always.
3. Been on stage : Yes.
4. Eaten Sushi : Yes.
5. Dyed your hair : A few years ago.

LAYER7 : HAVE YOU EVER..
1. Stupid qn, backspace (:
2. Changed who you were to fit in : No.

LAYER8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING..
1. To be married : 23-25
2. Get a job : NOW

LAYER9 : IN A GUY
1. Best eye colour : I'M NOT GAY
2. Best hair colour : I'M NOT GAY
3. Short hair or long hair : I'M NOT GAY

LAYER10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1. A minute ago : Talking to my darling Alex.
2. Hour ago : Dotaing.
3. Hours ago : Slacking.
4. 1 month ago : Chalet.
5. Year ago : Studying

LAYER11 : FINISH THE SENTENCE.
1. I love : Everybody! Esp SYH!
2. I feel : Damn tired.
3. I hate : To feel sad.
4. I hide : My face when i'm sleepy.
5. I miss : Everybody!
6. I need : More money, more time and a job!

No comments: