Tuesday, May 12, 2009

No more quarrels pleaseeee.

Bee& I had a quarrel (again) just now.
Sucks, sucks big time.

I seriously hate quarrels to the core.. Please let all of it stop at this very moment. *Begs*

Bee's off to bed at about 9+, because I told him so and also because we quarreled.
I don't know if anyone had cheered him up or whether he's feeling better now because we didn't contact each other..

Nothing much to say actually because I start to learn things another way (I guess)..


Netherless,
Darryl Oh,
I love you..




TO THE MAX :)


Sleep well, I'm off to get frustrated with my homework..
(I guess I'm just too stupid and make things worsen, bloody shit (me). )


P.S. I just added some heartshapes beside my nameeee :) Because this blur sotong of mine don't know how to do it. :)



♥ It's always a smiley me, to see your smiles.
♥ It's always a retarded me, to go all out just to make you laugh.
♥ It's always a contented me, to hear you saying "I love you" & other sweet simple sentences to me.
♥ It's always a silly me to smile at you being blur. ( ♥Big sotong)
♥ It's always a relieved me, to hear that you're safe and sound.

But,
It's always a heartbroken me, to see us quarreling.

May all quarrels lessen& more lovely sweet moments happening. God bless us.




With love, Shortie ♥.

No comments: