Friday, February 6, 2009

Bored to the max.

I've got nothing much to blog about. Feb2-4 was chalet, at Costa Sands. Ate, sleep, Gx being horny, played, sang, ran about, bombed the toilet and many more stuff we did. Chalet passed in a blink of an eye, so fast so fast. Had much fun during chalet, probably not gonna hang out as often as the present when school starts for us, cos we're all going to different schools. Talking about that, I got posted to RP, Aerospace Avionics. Welcome to Woodlands yeah. Lol.

Unhappy stuff happened recently, due to the same old thing, same old fucker. I guess I seriously know too much stuff I shouldn't know, just blame it on me being such a busybody. I won't be such a busybody in future (: Yeah, I guess nobody knows how it feels like deep inside. Nobody. But yes, thank you for making me smile all the time, but whenever such things happens or stuff that are told to me, its disheartening you know. I hope none of these will happen again. Baaaah.

Anyway, thanks to all my bros, especially 'BackStreetBoy' Shannon Koh Jia Hao for making me laugh. And stupid gay Alex. Stop being so horny. And Alan Law who claims he's Zidov Akuma. Pui!





Just woke up kinda face.
Bee, I hope none of all those things will happen again. Its difficult for you to gain back my trust, cos of you know what reasons. But yah, I just wnna tell you, its really heart breaking to find out myself what happened. To you I don't know why you wnna do such things, maybe is cos you're afraid I would get angry, but did you think about the outcome if you told me? I wouldn't be more angry if you told me rather than lie to me. But nevertheless, its all over, I sincerely hope nothing like this will happen again, and you wouldn't break those 3 promises. This is gonna be the last chance I'm giving you. Still, I love you (:

No comments: