Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can everybody stop giving me the oh-my-god Darryl has a blog reaction!?

Once again, i woke up late today, was supposed to call Philbert up, but instead he called me and i ignored his call. Lol! Woke up at around 2 again, was so damn tired. I think i need more sleep :D Used the comp for a while, then met up with Alan, Big head, and Philbert for a haircut.

Haa, Big Head went to the china shop for a haircut which we simply hated, as he owed the other shop money. What an ass! BlaaBlaaaaa. No mood to type more.

Saw Denise, suaaaay. Lol. Alan is really stupid! Not i wnna say him, his phone never bring out then he say his phone lost -.- ALAN WHY ARE YOU SO DUMB. Hahaha.
Yeah, about all for today. Goddamn tired.

Taaaaags.
Philbert, shut up. Nothing wrong with a blog! Hahaha.
Cheryl, haa! Torturer!
Melrize, supergirrrl! :D
ALAN LAW, don't talk much. WASTE MY TIME SEND YOU HOME.


you were the one who filled my heart with gladness,

No comments: